How Written Information Is Set Up On This Site
The goal of this website is to provide people with legal information they want, when they want it.
For this reason, each section of the site has:
- General information - which anyone interested in the case would want to know; and
- Procedural information - that is, what to do - for:
- The person starting the court case;
- The person responding to the court case; and for
- Other people who are involved in the court case.
In every section, the information is also set up with:
- A Home Page, which describes the kind of problem this section of the website gives information about.
Each section also has links to:
- Frequently Asked Questions (called FAQs)
- Forms (and help in filling them out)
- Supplemental information - such as a glossary (explanation of terms), estimates of your costs and time needed for your case, and tips.
- Links to other, related websites.
We hope this outline is helpful to you. If you can think of ways to improve it, please let us know.
Did this information help you? Tell us what you think.